Aryabhata Ganit Challenge – 2020
FOR CLASSES VIII-X
• The Aryabhata Ganit Challenge – 2020 presents a unique opportunity for students to apply their Mathematical skills and knowledge and learn in the process.
• CBSE has launched this joyful course and quiz to engage students in the wonderful subject of Mathematics.
• This challenge shall be available on DIKSHA platform from 12th November 2020 to 25th November 2020. Students from class 8 to 10 irrespective of the Board are eligible to participate in this challenge.
• To access the challenge, a student needs to join the “Aryabhata Ganit Challenge – 2020” course on DIKSHA Platform or access the course and quiz, you can click here http://bit.ly/AGCE_2020 (English) or here to access the quiz http://bit.ly/AGCH_2020 (Hindi).
• In case you are attempting this on Diksha app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gov.diksha.app , please make sure that it is updated to the latest version.
• Please note that this Challenge will remain open from 12th November to 25th November only.
• On successful completion of the course and quiz, students will be able to access their digital certificates through the profile page on DIKSHA portal or latest app within 14 days from the date of completion.
• Go for the circular attached for further details:
• Please ensure that you have your correct names in the DIKSHA profile. Students should have the latest version of DIKSHA App or access to the DIKSHA website to receive certificates.
• Detailed instructions on accessing the course on computer and participating in the challenge are given in Annexure – 1 of the pdf file of the circular attached.
• Detailed instructions on accessing the course on DIKSHA mobile app and participating in the challenge is given in Annexure – 2 of the pdf file of the circular attached.
• Instructions to access participation certificates are given in Annexure – 3.
With Best Wishes
Team BSBS, Patna