FOR CLASS IX-REGISTRATION (CBSE)*
Greetings from Bishop Scott Boys’ School!
Registration of students in Class -IX is a very significant process which helps CBSE in advance planning for holding the Class-X examination of these students in the subsequent year.
Another important aspect of registration is to communicate the students’ personal particulars to the parents so that in case there is any mistake in the personal details of the student concerned the same may be corrected before the conduct of Class-X examination. This helps in eliminating requests in future for making any corrections
Kindly make a note of the following points:
The form should be filled in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Kindly ensure that the spelling of names (of parents as well as the student) is correct and as per the school record i.e. Admission and Withdrawal Register.
- No abbreviation of names of the Father, Mother or the Student is accepted by CBSE.
- Kindly ensure that the Date of Birth of the student is filled correctly. (As per the School records i.e. Admission and Withdrawal Register.)
- Subject combination is correct and as per the Scheme of Studies.
- The photography of the students will be done in the school for which information will be sent to you and will be done in small groups.
- Once the checklist is generated, students will have to do the verification of the data filled.
- The cost of the registration form filling has to be paid in cash to the school office
- The Google-form has been attached here and it is strongly advised that before filling up the form, the student need to be careful about the data being filled up.
- Students must submit the following documents to the school office as soon as possible
Xerox of Aadhar Card for the student. (Optional)
Xerox of Birth Certificate
Xerox of Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID-Card/Driving License/Passport etc. for both the Parents is required.
Xerox of Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC only)
Xerox of Transfer Certificate of the previous school
Xerox of Character Certificate of the previous school.
- DATE OF BIRTH OF THE CHILD MUST BE ENTERED AS IT IS IN SCHOOL’S RECORD AND THUS NO CHANGE IN DATE OF BIRTH WILL BE ENTERTAINED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- List of Candidate (LOC) for class-X, will be based on the data provided in the Registration record. Parents will sign the LOC as a confirmation of the correctness of data
- Spelling of name of student/mother/father/Guardian is correct and is as per Admission & Withdrawal Register maintained by the school. It may be ensured that the full name of the candidate/mother/father/guardian is filled to avoid corrections in the future and avoid hardship to the candidate. Abbreviations should not be used.
- It has been decide and directed by the CBSE (from the year 2019), that schools should brief/guide the students about the importance of correct data and precautions to be taken by the students while getting themselves registered in CBSE in Class-IX.
- Only those students shall be allowed to appear for class X Examination to be held in February/March 2022:
Whose names would be submitted through the online process of Registration by the school.
Students being sponsored are the regular and bonafide students of the school.
Students are regularly attending classes in the school even in online classes.
- Registration of the students is done based on registration form filled by the students and signed by the Parent if any error is found; the school will not be responsible for it. Once the Final list is generated, no more addition, deletions or corrections can be made on this data.
Last date of submission of Google form for registration purpose is 28/09/2020
For any issues please contact your WhatsApp Admin/HR Teacher/School Office
Team BSBS, Patna
CLASS-IX REGISTRATION FORM-2020-21
Google Form for Class IX Registration
Click on the link given below: