FOR CLASS XI-REGISTRATION (CBSE)*
Greetings from Bishop Scott Boys’ School!
Registration of students in Class XI is a very significant process which helps CBSE in advance planning for holding the Class XII examinations of these students in the subsequent year.
Another important aspect of registration is to communicate the students’ personal particulars to the parents so that in case there is any mistake in the personal details of the student concerned the same may be corrected prior to the conduct of Class XII examination. This helps in eliminating requests in future for making the corrections
Kindly make a note of the following points:
The form should be filled in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Kindly ensure that the spellings of names (of parents as well as the student) is correct and as per Class-X mark sheet.
- No abbreviation of names of the Father, Mother or the Student is accepted by CBSE.
- Kindly ensure that the Date of Birth of the student is filled correctly. (As per the Class-X mark sheet.)
- Subject combinations is correct and as per the Scheme of Studies.
- The subject combination selected by the students in Class XI will remain same in Class XII. Under no circumstances, NEW SUBJECT will be provided in class XII & NO DROPPING OUT of subject is allowed after Registration.
- The photography of the students will be done in the school for which information will be sent to you and will be done in small groups.
- Once the checklist is generated, students will have to do the verification of the data filled.
- The cost of the registration form filling has to be paid in cash to the school office
- The Google-form has been attached here and it is strongly advised that before filling up the form, the student need to be careful about the data being filled up.
- Students must submit the following documents to the school office as soon as possible
Xerox of Aadhar Card for student.(optional)
Xerox of Birth Certificate
Xerox of Class-X Mark sheet cum Matriculation certificate
Xerox of Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC only)
Original Transfer Certificate only for External Candidates
Original Migration Certificate for external students coming from other board. (other than CBSE)
Xerox of Character Certificate
- Registration of the students is done based on registration form filled by the students and signed by the Parent, if any error is found; the school will not be responsible for it.
Last date of submission of Google form for registration purpose is 25/09/2020
For any issues please contact your WhatsApp Admin/HR Teacher/School Office
Team BSBS, Patna
Please click on the link given below